Mladejovsky, b.1946, trained at art school in Prague before coming to the Slade during the Czech uprisings in 1968. He studied for an undergraduate diploma, followed by an extra post-graduate year. Subsequently, he taught at Croydon College and went to paris supported by a British Council Grant. In 1982 he was awarded the Wilhelm-Lehmbruck-Stipenium, a fellowship given by the City of Duisberg, Germany. He is represented in modern collections throughout Europe.